Friday, April 2, 2010

Bunny Hop Blog Tour



 Hi, and welcome to my portion of the Romance Writer's Behaving Badly Bunny Hop Blog Tour! If your here then you should have just come from Gem's Blog.


Christian Bale has been the man of my dreams since the first time I saw him fling his semi-long hair back riding that painted horse and singing "Santa-Fe" in Newsies. I was 7. I have since followed his eggstrodinary career. Bale was born January 30, 1974 in Wales to his English parents: a commercial pilot and a circus clown. Now, if that isn't a great start for acting, I don't know what is anymore. His first major movie was a role in Empire of the Sun at age thirteen. From there he rose to fame in an eclectic mix of movies from almost every genre from kids films to horror flicks. Although I'll always love him for Little Women, Newsies, Swing Kids, and The Prestige. And, ya know, everything else he ever did. It's not like I own all his DVD's or anything. Bale currently lives in LA with his wife Sibi and his daughter Emmeline.

To win the fabulous prizes we have in store make sure to mark down all the secret words and send them to Dawne. Now after gazing at these two more pictures of Christian, please hop on over to Chloe's Blog! Thanks for coming!


2 comments:

  1. Yum yum Elise, great photos of him!!
    pant pant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos of him! No wonder you fell for him.

    ReplyDelete