A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Oh Happy Day!
One of the many exciting things to report of late is the fact that a Cleis anthology I have the honor of being in with many other talented authors, Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, is now available for sale on Amazon. They are in-stock and ready to buy lovely people! Please pick up a copy and support one of my biggest accomplishments this year! My story is a quick and emotional romp in the rain, but there are so many other great's in this antho, it's a flabbergasting shock to see my name in print with them! Go me, Go me, Go me *does happy dance*!!!
Oh, and if you like it, please be kind enough to leave a review :) Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Elise! I just reviewed this title at my blog. I do a feature in all of my reviews called "Stephanie Loves" which is where I pull my favorite scene or quote from the book and share it with readers. And of all the 69 stories, I chose to quote you, for your fabulous story, Leaves. I hope you'll be kind enough to check the review out, and let me know what you think :)
ReplyDeletehttp://thestephanieloves.blogspot.com/2011/01/gotta-have-it-by-various-authors-edited.html
Stephanie