Though I did a lot in the end of 2011, a lot of the work was edits ready to be transferred into a hard document on Word. Which means I had 6 or 7 projects lined up and ready to go by January. Somehow, I also managed to start writing three completely different projects these last couple months while still having at least four others open and ready to edit/ half-written.
Needless to say my life is a little complicated. But, wait! There's good news! So far this year I've managed to:
- Send out 2 shorts
- I've completed a novel, two novellas, and a short that need to have one edit and one final read-through
- I've written 11,173 words on new projects
- I've written 44,229 words total including edits and old projects (Not a huge word count in the past three months by any means but my main focus has been on editing everything from 2011 to get it out into the world)
- And I've still yet to conquer the old half written projects from last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment