
Today while I'm sitting down to a dinner of corn beef and cabbage with my husband's family celebrating the holiday with some very loud, very fun people---I get to talk about cock on my blog. Oooo, what to say? Well, first things first, if a cock is green I'm pretty sure that's bad and either signals that the guy has a BAD STD (is there any other kind?) or he got a little wacky with the food coloring. And either way no one wants to get near that--at least I don't. I mean I embrace some kinky wonderfulness, but I think green takes the cake.
In lieu of green cocks, what are some of the worst or most embarrassing sexual experiences you've had? Share the filth and you'll enter to win any book from my backlist, format of your choice. I could tell you my worst experience, but I'm pretty sure you ladies and gents want me to keep some mystery in our relationship, right? Or am I wrong? Comment away!
i haven't had any BAD experiences that way as yet lucky me :)
ReplyDeleteparisfan_ca@yahoo.com
Looking back on it.....I think the first time might have been the worst. 18 years old, upstairs at my parents house.....his sweat dripping down me. Needless to say......things definitely got better! :)
ReplyDeletemmbrack at earthlink dot net
First time a guy asked me to touch him, he wouldn't tell me what to do! I just "juggled" his balls! LOL.
ReplyDeletebooks4me67 at ymail dot com
I have been lucky not to have any "bad" experiences!
ReplyDeletesusanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com
Not any bad experiences but embarrassing yes... Hubby likes to see me blush... I blush at a pin drop... Even after 14 years together and almost 10 years of marriage and two boys... He can do it by not saying anything dirty just hinting at something and bam full blush... I have a very dirty mind but somethings you can't control and my blush is it... Say the word Penis and I will turn red...We have have almost been caught numerous times over the years but that just makes it even more fun.
ReplyDeletej.m.platt83@gmail.
Being kinda shy when I was young make it hard sometimes....oops wait! Being shy made it difficult for me sometimes, but I've never had any bad experiences, just a few blush worthy ones.
ReplyDeleteUrb
brendurbanist at gmail dot com
Several bad experiences usually with guys finishing before anything even got started....hmmmm don't think so...lol But I have my husband now and all my experiences with him are fantastic!
ReplyDeleterilekat2 at gmail dot com
I havent really had any bad sexual exeriences yet and I hope I never do! LOL
ReplyDelete-Amber
goodblinknpark(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I really haven't had any bad experience. First time with anal wasn't great but it was his first time too. lol
ReplyDeletesmurfettev AT gmail DOT com
I'd rather not share. Except, I did have a make out session with a pro hockey player and came out bruised all over my body... just from making out with him. Can't imagine what I would've looked like if we had actually had sex.
ReplyDeletemestith at gmail dot com
I honestly haven't had any embarassing situations happen to me. I'm loving this fun blog hop & thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJessieL62(at)comcast(dot)net
I really cant think of any Bad experiences. Getting caught parking back in high school and getting caught. I wouldn't say was bad.
ReplyDeletelauratroxelatyahoodotcom
I won't say what we were doing but my boyfriend at the time accidentally peed on me, I was like 'wtf?' he was so embarrassed I wasn't sure whether to laugh or gag, so I ended up laughing.
ReplyDeleteMorganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com
Not bad, but lets just say that once we were so into it that in the passion of things he pulled out too much and then put it in the other hole, scared the crap out of me! haha!
ReplyDeletekacidesigns AT yahoo DOT com