I feel like I just stole all the stars up in the sky and swallowed them so that they are shining through my proud, little body! Yesterday I finished up the final words on my mystery series that scared the crap out of me, that I could never write, that was the antithesis of a genre I wasn't comfortable with--but I did it. And I hope I rocked it. So today is all about jotting down all of my edits that need to be made and getting ready to spit polish like a crazy person.
My output hasn't been nearly what I wanted so far this year, because I've been busy with longer projects and longer projects for me take time. A lot of time. Which is incredibly frustrating because I come from a short-short background. One where projects take me at most three weeks. But I'm making it work. So much to juggle, so much to do! But I hope my amazing readers will be happy with what I come up with once everything is settled. Just know I'm working hard for you, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment