Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cover Reveal: Furious Temptation

My newest cover in the Furies Series has been pinned to the side of my blog for a bit now, but I came to the startling conclusion that I never announced it here on my blog. Author fail! With my mind running like a hamster wheel I tend to forget things here and there, it's like I have constant book pregnancy brain. So here is my latest cover for my new release, Furious Temptation, the second book in my mythology Furies series which is coming out in April 2014 from Secret Cravings Publishing. Only a couple weeks left until this mammoth of a book is out in the world, only took me more than six months to write the sucker. It'll be a scary relief to have it out for sale. If that makes any sense.



In the meantime I've been plugging away at several different WIP's including a contemporary romance/mystery, totally anxious for the release of my romantic suspense series with Entangled Publishing in May 2015. A long way away, to be sure, but I'm hoping to turn in the other two books in the series way before then so they'll all have a relatively close together release date. But, best laid plans. Only time will tell if I can knock out so many books in such a small window. Although time is flying, wasn't it January like two seconds ago or is it only me?

Which brings me to more awesome news! Wanna meet me? I'll be making appearances this year at several conferences including the Romantic Times Convention in New Orleans, LA in May as well as Authors After Dark in Charlotte, NC in August. Come say Hi, get a free book signed, pick up a sharpie, and get a hug from me. I'll be the small one with the short hair bouncing as if I've ingested nine lbs of crack, but really I'm just excited and have had too much coffee. But seriously, I really am short. Look for the 4'9 chick with the black and red pixie cut. I can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

  1. Not going to any of those but I wish I was, we'd be quite the pair, I'm 6'0" with long brown hair and pink highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown hair with pink highlights? That wins at life. I've had purple and pink hair before and I miss it dearly. So sorry I won't be able to meet you!

    ReplyDelete