Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Fling Blog Hop: To Bunnies and Ryan Gosling


This is going to be strange, but I have vacation brain right now because while I'm composing this blogpost--and while you're reading it--I'm currently vacationing in Niagara Falls. So it's spring, supposedly, but really I'm too busy dealing with weird weather that can't make up it's mind one day to the next. So in honor of kind of spring and happy weather, here are my Top 5 favorite spring animals. Please comment with your favorite spring animal...or any animal...to enter to receive a 4 book prize pack from my backlist, winner's choice.

1. Bunnies



2. Otters




3. Ducks




4. Baby Deer



5. Butterflies



And as a bonus, shirtless Ryan Gosling...because warmer weather means half-nakedness...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

  1. heh-heh, the very last animal there was my favorite ;) Okay, and the otter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Joleene!! I have to say my favorite would be baby Chihuahua's....but I love all baby animals <3 Thanks for being part of the hop :) Happy Spring <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they're not really baby's but I love when the butterflies come back.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about a baby animal regardless of the species that makes you smile; they are just so darn cuddly cute. I have to say one of my favoritists LOL is a fluffy puppy - I am a sucker for a puppy. Thank you for participating in this fun hop :)
    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all,... THANK YOU for the shirtless pic of Ryan! Loved that little eye-candy right there lol!! And secondly, my favorite spring animal is definitely bunnies!! That are so adorably cute, & I had 2 of them when I was little. =)

    Thank you for this giveaway!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    Brandi
    BLeigh1130 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty much love all animals. My house is a freaking petting zoo. Ok not really but it cold be.
    leighannecrisp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all! But if I have to choose, bunnies it is. Thanks for the giveaway! Enjoy your vacation!

    prettylittlepages at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure if my comment went out, I got an error message. We look forward to the hummingbirds return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hummingbirds!

    Trix, vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the duck!
    sasluvbooks at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cute little ducklings. They are so darn cute. They can be mean little suckers though when they grow up, lol.

    fsteph55(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Butterflies are my favorite.
    jmcgaugh (at) semo (dot) edu

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love when the birds return to sing me awake in the mornings :)

    ilookfamous at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you everyone for your comments, I'm back and refreshed from my vacation. We ate, we slept, we read. A great time had by all. I will be announcing the winner tomorrow on my blog, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete