Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Packing Frenzy

This week my life is devolving into chaos as I prepare myself for the magic of Author's After Dark in Charlotte, NC. Are you going as well? Maybe we'll see each other! I'm taking the train, twelve blissful hours with my Kindle Fire and a laptop while I watch the scenery--I kind of can't wait. Not even a little bit.

In the meantime, I've been trying to pack everything into two very tiny bags. Two. Very. Tiny. Bags. Now, I may be small, but my clothes still take up room, so I'll be lucky if I don't hit someone on the train in the head with my two allowed carry-on items that are packed to the gills with my treasures.

Don't ask me where I'm going to put all the books I gather from the conference. I haven't figured that out yet.

Anyone from Charlotte, where be the good food, good haunts, and over all good times?

P.S. If you haven't checked out my free contemporary erotic romance, Trapped With Sin, on Wattpad, you should stumble on over there. It's good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment