Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Blowout

I've never been Black Friday shopping before--until this year. Crowds? Not my thing. Shopping? Totally my thing. But I've never wanted to brave the madness and kill myself for a dollar off a ripped up teddy bear. Until this year thanks to my new "embracing life" philosophy and I'm doing my best to say yes to as many things as possible. Somewhere along the way I forgot to say "yes" and became a little bit of a hermit, thanks to my introvert status.

Anywho, because of my random adventure into the land of crazy shopping sprees I'm giving 15 of my readers the opportunity to own a copy of Ex-Retreat for free today until midnight. Comment below with your weirdest Thanksgiving story.



Mine involved mashed potatoes, eye surgery, lots of pain meds, and a big ol' mess. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Have a kick ass day,
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment