It's like a book, but easier for my tired brain. Somehow reading dialogue and pictures is hella easier after a long 4k writing day than breaking out a full-fledged, multiple plot thread wunderkind of a book. Some of my favorites right now:
A sexy, geeky, utterly hysterical lesbian BDSM graphic novel about newbies who meet online and get into the lifestyle together. It's adork-able. Truely. I salivate for new copies of this graphic novel. There are 3 out right now. Go. Go get them. I'll wait here.
Rat Queens is a kick ass, take no prisoners, warrior women epic! It's like someone crossed a sexy D&D with Supernatural dialogue.
I haven't actually read this one yet, but I've heard good things. It's about reincarnated Gods on Earth.
Nimona turns superhero and evil villain lore on it's moralistic head! A graphic novel where the bad guys are actually the good guys and a teenage girl can shape-shift and rip apart guys in the guise of a dragon! Both playful, funny, and sarcastic, this one makes you think deeper.


No comments:
Post a Comment