I'm up when I shouldn't be, back from my vacation, and back in the classroom at college. A snow blower woke me up at the charged hour of 7 in the morning without asking and I dislike snow. Needless to say as it smatters my window a litany of curse words come out of my mouth. They are colorful for the hour and time. I have tea now and I'm trying to dampen both the cold I've been nursing for several days, and the need to get a new job. It looks like the old one didn't quite work out, it still has yet to develop, but the fit doesn't seem right. Onwards and I hope, upwards. Got a few other articles in the works about beer, ecofriendly stuff, and a possible travel piece.
Still not sure how I feel about publishing moving to the internet. Granted, it's easier for me to do my job, but also more competetive. As well as the fact that I just like paper. It smells and feels good. I'll miss that.
No comments:
Post a Comment