I've always found I'm most pushed to work when I know I can't work and then I get a workaholic like itch to write, write, write. I'm a little jaded now though and have a hard time writing for anything but money, the pleasure of writing is there, but at the end of the day money comes first. Oh, I have succumbed to a sell-out like level!
Anywho, so I'm sitting here overlooking jobs I can't have because I'm going to Europe for two weeks and thinking about how great the trip is going to be because it might inspire me. Aren't I supposed to not be thinking about work at a time like this, shouldn't it be vacation for me? One would think so. A workaholic writer's job is never done. And I'm crazy. Wish I could turn off that odd striking muse, she likes to play games with her timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment