I have three new articles out on AC and at least twenty more to be written. Some of these articles I'm hoping to pitch to online magazines, but several of my queries have gone unanswered thus far. It's hard to break into a solid market when everyone is fluxing toward's freelancing and the division of writing I specialise in, magazines, is going downhill. At this point I'm just trying to whip-up some kind of content regulation to my site. Currently, I'm only making about two dollars on average without my outside jobs. Let's see if we can raise the bar shall we? I've upgraded my job sites I look through every morning, I have six or seven now. I reply every morning to at least two of the jobs and save at least two on Elance. A lot of the jobs on the market right now require money to make money, that doesn't work for me. I'm on a search to find a freelance market I can tap into without having to pay somebody to offer me jobs.
Color me stumped? Any ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment