I've nabbed a full time job for after graduation and it is official. It doesn't pay as much as I would like but it's a decent job while I'm submitting articles, short stories, and my novel to different places. I'm writing SEO articles for a company as a ghost writer. My first contract was grants and now it's work from home jobs, Elance never fails me though if you don't put effort into it the website can drain your bank account quickly. It is certainly a commitment and they do take a chunk of your earnings as well as monthly fee. I've been getting solid jobs from them for about a year now though, so if you have the credentials it's a wonderful site to start working from home. Several other places I make sure to include in my morning check:
Freelance Writing Gigs
All Freelance Writing
C. Hope Clark's Blog (This is a wonderful site for free contests that can launch your career)
That's all I got in the brain for now. Thanks for stopping by.
No comments:
Post a Comment