Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taking a Break

I'm taking a break from all my prior writing commitments to take a mental recharge in erotica writing. Foreign territory, something I find myself incapable of doing, thus I want to try. I've been blundering on and off with the novel and I need a steady result right now, there is not enough time for my usual six pages a day. If flow is going to be disrupted I should get some writing done that is not work related. So short erotic fiction I hope to turn into an e-book it is, simply because it terrifies me. So did the novel at first, now it's just an eyesore rather than a terror. I hope to finish my side project by the end of the weekend, edited and ready to be looked at by the next weekend. Then I can feel accomplished and refreshed towards my bigger work, give my muse a break from seriousness, or one would hope. It's an uphill battle when chunks keep getting taken out of the day, but what's it worth if you don't fight for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment