But never fear I am back with a lot of good news.
First off, my husband just made delicious garlic bread and who doesn't love that? Second, I have four new stories coming out from Excessica in the week's I've been away. I've been a busy little bee and I've managed to complete The Little Plaid Skirt Saga all about catholic school girl skirts and the naughty women who love them. I've also written two longer stories for Excessica anthologies. One for a paranormal anthology about matriarchal fae called Shifting Desire and another for a Fairytale anthology called Red Smoke.
I've also been working on a paranormal novella set in the 40's hopefully geared for Samhain in the spring.
Also, many of books are still available for Kindle pre-order on Amazon under Elise Hepner. Look to the sidebar for regular due dates in any other form you might want to buy them if you don't have a kindle. Check-out is available for pre-order here which you can get in any format you so desire.
As always thanks for the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment