A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Finished Blood Purgatory
Yesterday, I finished the third draft of my paranormal erotic romance, Blood Purgatory. Right now it's sitting with a few people who are going to be good enough to critique it and then I'll hammer out the major issues, re-read it in two weeks and make notes, and then send it out on its merry way. A sigh of relief, excitement, and pride doesn't begin to cover my feelings. Although, trying to keep myself busy with things other than writing is really hard. I always give myself 3 days to refresh regardless of whether I need it or not. What's next on my agenda? The paranormal romance novella that quickly turned into a novel. I wrote 26k in two weeks and then was disrupted by the novel. So now it’s back to enrich the novella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You must be happy to have finished the draft of Blood Purgatory. I am looking forward to hearing more about it
ReplyDeleteCheers, Chloe
Congrats on finishing BP and good luck with your paranormal romance!
ReplyDeleteThank you both! I am very excited and relieved to have it finished. I'll probably be talking about my submission process in about a month or two once final revisions are done.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it feel great to finish?! Wow! Congrats!
ReplyDelete