A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Snow
Thank God I'm buoyed down with enough work for three people in the coming week. We have more snow coming this way. Another 45 inches. I'm going to cry, pull my hair out, and read a lot of books. It's going to be hard to work with the husband drumming on the table every five seconds. My task for March first is to get my query letter, blurb, and manuscript for Blood Purgatory to my mentor. Which means I'm about ready to sex it up big time. Kensington Aphrodesia, here I come. Or, ya know, I'll try really hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment