- Submit 6 stories to Anthologies
- Get published 1 full length novel e-book
- Get one novella published
- Finish Blaze Rough Draft
- Become more confident in my work
- Write and/or finish two full length rough draft MS's
A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Friday, December 31, 2010
My Plan And why I've been Absent
I've been pretty late on posting this blog mostly because I've been wrestling with being sick in various crippling forms for a little over two weeks now. My holiday was a little less filled with joy than I would have liked. However, that didn't stop my post-Christmas wish from coming true. I was offered a short story contract by Ellora's Cave and I now have a kick ass editor and a fantastic publisher to call my own! I've been a lucky, lucky girl the end of this year. I'm really proud of what I've accomplished and that I've come so far with my work. So, on that good note, here's my to-do wish list for 2011:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
get well soon!!!
ReplyDeleteand..EC!!! yaye!!!!