Sunday, October 2, 2011

Giveaway: End of AAD Madness Book Bananza

I'm back from vacation and it's time for a little giveaway madness, me thinks. This was supposed to go up after AAD 2011 but I got slammed with a bunch of things and obviously, it didn't happen that way. Oh well, stuff happens. So, here's your opportunity to win a book. I'm giving away three books to three winners picked by random drawing.

You can win Larissa Ione's Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance Series Book 1):
They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.

Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.

Erin Kellison's Shadow Bound:
Adam Thorne founded the Segue Institute to study and destroy his monster of a brother, but the key to its success is held in the pale, slender hand of a woman on the run. There is something hauntingly different about Talia O'Brien, her unknowing sensuality, her uncanny way of slipping into Shadow. Twilight is the place between life and what comes after- a dark forest of fantasy, filled with beauty, peril, mystery. And Talia is about to open the door.
And, last but not least, Carolyn Jewel My Dangerous Pleasure (My Immortal Series 4):
TEMPT THE DARKNESS
Strong-willed and independent, Paisley Nichols is used to taking care of herself. But when an insane mage begins tracking her every move and threatening her at every turn, she has no choice but to put her life in the hands of a demon.

RISK THE PASSION
Burned by betrayal, demon assassin Iskander won't get too close to anyone. He spends his days serving his warlord and his nights indulging in carnal pleasures . . . and that's exactly how he likes it. But when a mage wages a wrenching psychic assault on his beautiful tenant Paisley, Iskander must defend her. Under his protection, she will be drawn irresistibly into his life and learn about her own mysterious powers. And not a moment too soon. The mage haunting her isn't acting alone-and he won't rest until he destroys both Paisley and Iskander.

Now the important part because I'm guessing you want to know how to get one of these awesome books delivered to your doorstep for free. In the comments section below tell me if someone held a gun to your head and forced you into a tattoo shop and made you get the name of an author inked on your body--who would that author be? Also provide your email address so I can further contact you on where I'm mailing this goodness.Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I'd probably get either a quote from Stephen King or Mark Twain...as to where I'd get it, I dunno. These both sound like really good books!

    Annarkie 12 @ Gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick Isabel Allende in some fancy script (maybe somewhere around my wrist) ;-)

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name of an author? Probably William Shakespeare. In the Liorah script either around my forearm or on my shoulder. More than likely on my shoulder. Most of my tattoos are in a place where I can hide them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, with a gun to my head, eh? lol Let me think ... Poe. add a nice Raven on there and I'd be good to go.

    ReplyDelete