Right now I kinda feel like I'm taking on the world...in a good way, if that's possible. I have a whole lot of different projects in the works and a few new directions I'm thinking about going in with them. Never fear, I'm still writing sexy, dirty, delicious things, but I'm expanding with lengths, romance, and various other doodads. I'm really aiming to push myself both as a writer and as a storyteller.
It's going to be an interesting 2012. Some of the things I'll be doing include: new stories with Excessica starting in February, longer novels for Ellora's Cave, and maybe checking out another publisher. We'll see, but I have too many ideas in the pipe line to not consider expanding my horizons. I have a series that still needs to be written and I need to find time with the voices in my head to pen it. I might actually be busier in 2012 than I was in 2011, which is a little crazy to contemplate. But I'll make a name for myself, hell or high water.
No comments:
Post a Comment