- I want an Xbox 360 so I can play my Buffy the Vampire Slayer video games again from like 2004. I have no shame about loving them both. Though I think I lost the newest one and that makes me really sad.
- I want a few more pairs of my favorite thermal pajamas from Victoria Secret. I got my first pair last year and I wash them a lot so I can practically live in them every day. They are so damn comfy.
- I want a pair of slippers, I don't know how I manage to do it, but every couple years I loose them like hats or gloves...but it's slippers. And I don't wear them out of the house. It's very strange.
- DH all ready got me this one on my list because he's awesome. Vampire Diaries Season 1 and 2 with Damon at my disposal whenever I damn well please. That's a great deal for me. I know what I'll be watching like a mad woman until Jan 5th when the third season comes back on the air. Unlimited Ian Somerholder? Priceless.
- A B and N gift card. Because, seriously, what writer doesn't want books for Christmas?
- If things work out the way I want them to, I'll also have enough money to go on a cruise this spring with my best friend to the Caribbean. I've never been on a cruise so I'm excited for the new experience, even if I get seasick on most water vessels. I'm taking a lot of seasick meds and my laptop. Here's hoping I'll come back with a lot of work done and a lot of inspiration tucked away for later use.
A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
My Christmas List
Yeah, I know Christmas is all about family and togetherness and not purchases--but this year, I want to show you my list for Santa anyway. Just for fun. No weird hallmark blogs here about the spirit of giving for me. One straight up, greedy list is my path for this year. So, if you're interested, check out goodies below. No, not like that...geez, you people need your minds scrubbed with bleach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment