What have I been up to lately you ask? Been gearing up for my epic release schedule come February where I'll have a new release with Excessica every month until Oct 2012. And yes, I have considered that I'm absolutely insane. Hasn't been far from the back of my mind. In between those releases I'm also preparing a lot for Ellora's Cave including my paranormal mythical series, a Rennisance Faire bondage short story, and a couple other projects I've literally started writing this week.
I seem to be in a weird mode where I start projects and can't quite go back to them. Probably because my head is so focused on my editing right now. But whereas it seems like I'm not working very hard from my lack of releases, I promise you, lovely readers, I'm kicking ass and taking my names over here trying to push this giant pile of submissions off my desk. You'll see a lot of me in 2012--even if you don't want to.
On another note I can't even tell you how much I covet J. Scott Campbell's work right now. I want to hang a lot of his stuff all over my house. And I covet his fairytale calender like I'd sleep with it at night if I could. But, alas, can't spend the money right now. But, oh god, some of this gorgeousness will be mine! *shakes fist in the air ala Scarlett O'Hara*
Some of my favorites include:
No comments:
Post a Comment