With John Cusack movies. Any movie with the man in it has an instant stop whatever I'm doing to watch the movie effect on my brain. I'm surprised I don't own the whole collection. Though maybe it's better that I don't, otherwise I'd never get any writing done in between watching America's Sweethearts and High Fidelity.
Five days into the new year and I'm working on a new work in progress while hand editing a lot of upcoming ones. Busy is my name, busy is the game. If all goes according to plan I should have twelve releases at least for 2012. Yay! And my head kinda hurts looking at that number knowing I've been working so hard to get it.
Oh, and super kick ass news, I get to watch the new episode of Vampire Diaries today! I've been dying for my Damon fix for far too long! I think my little, chirpy kitten Ember will make a snuggle date out of it while I drink hot chocolate. Sounds perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment