Soon I will be embarking on my first cruise with a very good friend of mine. To say I'm nervous doesn't cut it, but I'm also beyond excited. We'll be stopping at Disney World along the way. Trivia fact--Disney World is like my favorite place on earth--ever. I think we decided we're going to spend the majority of our day at Epcot. Then it's onward to the Bahamas!
Before I go on vacation there is the working madness known as Ultimate Writer's Cave 2012 where I struggle to finish up all my projects before I leave for the week in the hopes that nothing will bother me while I'm gone. I have little hope that nothing will, in fact bother me, but I have to try for sanity's sake.
Which means diving into the final chapter rewrites of Furious Lust. Because I'm reworking the whole ending. Because I'm out of my ever-loving mind. Plus the manuscript gathered a little word count on the way here--like 25k more. My little novella is slowly sprouting into a novel. Whoops.
Luckily, it looks like it will be that way for all the books in the series.
I've got Book 2 (Furious Cravings) in the pipeline with the majority of the basic plot down on paper so I can hop and skip along writing it without knowing how to go from Point A to Point B. For some reason, I have to plot for paranormal books. Throws my whole system out the window. Normally my plotting skills end at the plot bunnies that hop through my head. So writing a whole set of full length books with a world bible and plotting? Oh, it's not the comfy goodness I'm used to at all.
Book 3 (Furious Temptation) is following suet with an awesome plot slowly unfolding inside my mind, but it's going a lot more slowly then the second book. It's expected, but I'm still trying to eek out all three books before July 2013. Because I'm insane.
On the upside--I've got a new release. Behold:
This little ditty--well, big ditty--there are twenty stories in this sucker, houses my short story, Box. Here's the blurb for said story:
It probably wasn’t prudent for a corporate executive who works in the
upper floors of a skyscraper to be afraid of elevators. But Lanie Fox
did have kick-ass legs. When Charlie Wright, a sarcastic, sinfully sexy
coworker, corners her after an awful meeting she’s determined to prove
him wrong about her crippling fear inside the death trap. His promise to
distract her involves more than his annoying commentary. In fact, his
tongue isn’t doing a whole lot of talking. But they manage to find many
uses for it – and Lanie’s fear melts away in lieu of his less than
conversational convincing.
You can get my new anthology HERE. And any other third party sites where e-books are sold such as All Romance E-books, Amazon, B&N, etc. Read, drink, and be merry, my friends. I know for the next week I will be!

No comments:
Post a Comment