Hello there! Thanks dear Miz Hepner for allowing me to stop
by!
I’m Regina Cole, and I write naughty books. J
It’s awesome to meet you! The world of erotic romance
readers and writers has been the most warm and welcoming place. It’s really
been wonderful. I never expected to be welcomed this way, so it’s extra nice to
see how great everyone is.
So I’d like to introduce you to me!
I write all sorts of erotic romance- contemporary,
paranormal, erotic horror, and I’m starting to delve into BDSM. My first
release with Ellora’s Cave was in January of 2012, so I haven’t even celebrated
my first author-birthday yet. It’s been a wild and wonderful year, and I
wouldn’t trade it for anything.
I’m nearly thirty, married, with two crazy dogs and a fat
cat. I love fishing, cooking, and curling up with a book or a movie. I’m
currently obsessed with anime and Doctor Who. Naps are my favorite. And Diet
Mountain Dew is my drink of choice.
God, I sound boring.
This is supposed to be a post about “new stuff”, right? So
how’s this.
New York:
New potatoes:
New Balance
Newde Photographs:
Wait, that last one might have been a mistake. Moving on!!
So let’s talk about you. Do you read? Write? What? Tell me
something about you!! I want to give you a free ebook copy of INDELIBLY
INTIMATE, and I can’t do that if you don’t comment below! Randomly chosen
winner, so please leave your email.
Ciao!



No comments:
Post a Comment