Monday, November 26, 2012

New Writer's Week: Tigris Eden

A big thank you to Elise for having me on her blog for New Writer’s Week.

I’m definitely a new writer. Although I’ve been writing for a while. I’ve enjoyed the journey to getting to where I am currently. The next step for me would be to write full time. I wanted to tell you all a little bit about a new project I’ve been working on with a group of ladies that I find highly enjoyable.

We’ve been working on our Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Season 1. Which will be completed on December 8th. Readers will be getting three great stories, from three different genres. There is Ty Langston's, paranormal series Crave, about werewolves in a rock band. There is also Riley Ross’s contemporary romance The Getaway Project, which has a healthy dose of comedy and drama. 


 My story is The Genesis Project which is a futuristic, sci-fi romance with some erotic overtones thrown in. Here's the blurb:

Old earth has been deemed unsuitable for life, New Earth is home. With the Uni-War over, races have joined together in order to sustain their way of life. All life was deemed worth saving, but only one race failed to submit. Humans.
 
Now extinct, humans are a thing of the past, or at least their way of life. The people of New Earth won’t acknowledge their hand in the human’s eradication, but they have benefited from it. Dr. Vaggo Blackmore has found the answer, he’s restored his races way of life- sustenance through farming. The one thing that will give them back their long lives….. Blood: human blood.
 
Biologically engineered in a lab, Genesis Blackmore has always been different. Her father has told her it’s due to her enhancements, the Federated Council sees her as a genetic mutation; and her fellow peers see her as the shiny new toy. Gen has had better days.
 
Everyone on New Earth has milky white skin, platinum blonde hair, and electric blue eyes. It’s the norm. Genesis’ glossy, black hair, ice blue eyes ringed by gold, would have almost made her socially acceptable- if it wasn’t for her honey, almond skin and blue, gold veins. In a sea of milky white she alone is the dark anomaly.
 
All Pars get their life’s nourishment through blood plasma. All Pars find their match through the tasting. Gen can do neither, forbidden by her father to do so. She can neither taste, nor be tasted. Something that’s never bothered her until now.

 We’ve already published the first two episodes on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. We don’t like to call these stories serialized fiction as much as we’ve deemed them Episodes. There are even previews to let the reader know what to expect in the next installment.


Season 2 will be starting in February and with Season 2, will come new stories. The Genesis Project will become a standalone, continuing with Gen’s story in a complete novel. Ty Langston’s Crave will also be a standalone with her follow up story, Need. In Season 2, I will be introducing a story abut werewolves in Alaska, who live in a remote location. This will be a Paranormal Erotic Romance, and I am looking forward to introducing everyone to Victor and Nerina the book's main characters. 

I also have a paranormal series The Shadow Unit with Book 1, Enslaved in Shadows and with Book 2, Burned In Shadows, coming out in end of Feb/Early March and the Author's Cut of Enslaved In Shadows will be out in print in January. 

 Here are some of the places you can find me: 
Other places you can find me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment