- I used a flash drive as my only computer backup. When that blew up in my face I learned very quickly that Dropbox, an external hard drive that saves my whole computer on a daily basis, and multiple emails to myself are crucial to avoiding another meltdown over several months lost work. Lets not do that again, shall we?
- I ate way too much fast food. Ugh, we were lazy in the kitchen! Combine that with number 3 and it was no good.
- I became a first rate workaholic that didn't have time for anything save making words. So, I got a lot of words for 2012, but not a whole ton of peace and tranquility. I thought it was impossible to get as bad as I have been--turns out there's no off button in this business.
- I didn't read nearly enough books, yet I still accumulated them at a crazy rate.
- And I went to see way too many Twilight movies.
- Twitter made me it's little bitch with it's interesting conversations, publishing gossip, and overall awesome randomness.
- I didn't separate much from the computer.
A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Naughty Secrets 2012 Edition
Welcome to my portion of the Naughty New Years Blog Hop where I reveal all my naughty secrets from 2012 and my goals to come to be a little less naughty for 2013. We can all hope not to be too bad--but sometimes the halo goes crooked anyway. Here are my lists of sins for 2012:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for hosting the blog hop. ~Teracia Loretan trbrakel@yahoo.com~
ReplyDeleteNot being able to stop smoking. Will try again! lol Thanks for a great giveaway! Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteGale Nelson
pgan427 at yahoo dot com
I want to write more !!! rhondaleecarver.author@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI to was made Twitter's bitch in 2012. Now I'm a gonner. I want to get my Review blog going strong in 2013. I love to read and write reviews. I used to contribute to other blogs, but they only posted my good reviews and never the ones for books I hated. I think you should post both good and bad. So, anyway, that is my hope for 2013.
ReplyDeleteMBProvence@gmail.com
www.armywifemb.blogspot.com
I make every year the resolution to live healthier, with more or less good results. Once again I hope for the best.
ReplyDeletetessa (dot) bamberg (at) kolumbus (dot) fi
I plan to lose more weight this year.
ReplyDeletesusanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com
I want a new job this year. I also want way more time to read. I read a lot, but my TBR list keeps growing and growing.
ReplyDeletekesummer69(at)gmail(dot)com
All of these are great resolutions. Although I'm never one to make weight resolutions, only because I immediately rebel and pick up the most carb filled thing I can find. But I NEED to read more books this year. And I want to double my word count.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway! I hope to lose weight and get more organized this year.
ReplyDeletethompsonem3(at)aol(dot)com
Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteparisfan_ca@yahoo.com
Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletetabooreviews(at)outlook(dot)com
My resolution is to own my sexiness. Everyone has some I just need to embrace it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting,
jess820[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks for the great hop.
ReplyDeletemagic5905 at embarqmail dot com
so many books, so little time, great hop
ReplyDeletevera2854 at yahoo (dot) com
Would to start anew this year and not sure where I want to go.
ReplyDeletecoach4kat(at)gmail(dot)com
Regrets - I let my attitude get the best of me as well as physical problems. Trying to work both of them out. Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletecmucha319@yahoo.com
I am trying to cut down my sugar consumption by cutting down on my coca cola intake. I am also trying to move more and get into a better shape. I am tired of being so round.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway.
Melissa
abinormyl AT gmail DOT com
I'm disorganized, sleep deprived, and feeling really disconnected from my hubs thanks to 2012's horrid circumstances so those are the 3 things I want to work on for 2013.
ReplyDeleteHave a naughty new year!
always.and.never AT gmail DOT com
I nodded my head in agreement at every single one of the points on your list. beck.paloma@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm going to eat less and read more.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
jillynann(at)gmail(dot)com
My regret for 2012 was signing up for four online classes that were at the same time. That was a waste of my time and my money. Lesson learned. thanks for being in the Naughty Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteroya-clan@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI want to read 50 shades, and we usually play games on new years
mrsbrinius at comcast dot net
I'm going to be more conscious of living in the moment & not to take life too seriously. Tanks for being part of this hop & the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJessieL62 at comcast dot net
I'd like to better my personal relationships and myself
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com
More fun, definitely!
ReplyDeletemwall416 at gmail dot com
More books :)
ReplyDeletermwyer at shaw dot ca
Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteI'd just like to live 2013 with little to no regrets :)
stardf(at)gmail(dot)com
I have to lose the rest of my extra weight!
ReplyDeleteI also want to read more BDSM-MFM!
HOPPING!
deethomas291 at gmail dot com
Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteaprilnu2003(at)yahoo(dot)com
lol! I didnt seperate from my computer much either!! HAHAH!!!
ReplyDeleteviajeradelmar@aol.com
Thanks for hosting this hop- I need to back up my info now! ha ha
ReplyDeleteBeth ~~~ hotreaderbethy(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would like to do volunteer work with the elderly.
ReplyDeleteI need to check out Dropbox; I use flash drives for all of my files.
Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com
i just want to write read and draw more in the new year
ReplyDeletekaholgate at ymail dot com
Love this, =) and the one good thing with accidents and experiences is that you (hopefully) learn and do better the next time! At least, i hope i do..
ReplyDeleteI don´t give resolutions, the big things tend to happen anyhow.
Thanks for the giveaway & Happy New Year!
//Linda
fr_larsson at hotmail dot com
My goal for 2013 is to be more active. I didn't follow through on my 2012's. Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com
I like the thought of determining what I'd like to change from last year to this, rather than resolutions! I resolved to be more organized, which definitely is a reflection on the past year. I think I'd also like to do more cooking, as it's both something I really enjoy and healthier than the fast food I so often rely.
ReplyDeletedancingcelt at gmail dot com
Wow. Your list of sins is eerily like mine...
ReplyDeleteEating healthy is my number one priority but I'm breaking it up into manageable goals. This month, I'm eating something green with EVERY meal & eating kale at least once a day. Supposedly, if I successfully gag it down for 2-3 weeks, I'll learn to love it. Hmm. This month kale, next month brussel sprouts (sans the pound of butter needed to make them palatable).
Happy New Year and good luck with your goals.
Karen
whitk227 (at) gmail (dot) com
I, too, eat too much fast food. I need to try to plan more meals at home.
ReplyDeletejaneajlc@gmail.com
Thanks for doing the hop!! Mine are not so much regrets...but I read way too much erotic...is there such a thing? I just mean I fell off with the variety! I need to mix it up more this year and catch up on some of the mainstream reading I have sitting around!
ReplyDeletegrapeapril75(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Thank you very much for the great giveaway and fun blog hop!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a very Happy New Year!
Latisha D
tishajean@ charter.net
Join the gym and stick with it! Thanks for the giveaway and Happy New Year!!!!! I can't wait for all the new books that will be coming out in 2013!
ReplyDeletereadingdiva@ymail.com
read more, stress less. that's my resolution for this year! :D Thanks for the giveaway, happy new year!
ReplyDeleteneyra
darkestaddictions at yahoo dot com
i read too many romance novels - eek but i LOVE them so much. just turned into my vice during 2012. thanks for the hop. happy 2013.
ReplyDeletepepperpenn42 at gmail dot com
I LOVE to read and I LOVE to read about new authors, books, reviews, blog hops...yeah, gotta make some changes too...maybe...
ReplyDeletebooks4me67 at ymail dot com