A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Exciting
I finished another story for an erotica anthology that I've been working on for the past four hours straight. Now, I'm re-reading it and for the life of me I can't figure out what the technological box that distorts human voices is called. I can't seem to continue editing until I find it out and Google is being fairly helpless. This will be my third submission down the line of submissions from ERA's site since I've taken on my "submit to everything" mission. Exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey..do you might mean, by any chance, a vocoder???
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDelete