Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twitter

I really don't like twitter. Main reason being it can be hijacked so very easily. I'm not all for people stealing my account and polluting words. On another note, is it bad I want to make an account just to follow Buffy the Vampire Slayer alumni and pro-sex positive porn stars/sex-ed women? I think it says a lot about my character.

We didn't get the cottage. Some other couple got it. When we showed up our agent had ambushed us with three other clients and then pressured us into a lease because the other couples were signing one. So we signed it, I gave away my 50 dollars for the paperwork, which I now wish I could have back, and that is that. No cottage. My writing haven is lost to me.

On the up side now we are looking at getting this except in a 5 door hatchback.

I also started working with the editor of PaperBagPress. May I say my job is not only awesome, but she is as well? Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment