Surprisingly, there weren't that many scary movies on last night. Husband and I wound up watching Hannibal while we made beef fondue, except what husband didn't read was that the fondue would take three hours to simmer and turn to broth. I was not pleased because by then I was already starving and it had taken us an hour to make the broth. So we ordered Dracula Dead and Loving It, one of my favorite movies ever, and watched that while each of us got stirring duty for the broth. Then it was on to Food Network Challenge Scary Cakes. By then, thank god, the food was ready to consume and we had lovely fondue with cream cheese poppy seed sauce and mustard sauce. We still have left overs we'll be using for tonight.
My Halloween may sound boring to most, but I had fun. It was on the cheap. Although, I'm going to start complaining to television stations that they need to play better movies, not everyone is out on Halloween night.
No comments:
Post a Comment