- Fried spam cut into pieces and cooked until crispy on the outside
- Green beans from a can cooked in the microwave
- Long grain rice cooked in a rice cooker with lots of chicken broth
- An egg or two either fried or runny over top of the whole mess
A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Red Neck Stir Fry
So, Husband and I were supposed to make it to the store today. We were lazy instead and I was hungry. I salvaged what was in our pantry and made what I like to call Red Neck Stir Fry:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment