Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ancient Romance and other Goodness

On vacation I happened to pick up ten or so used romances at a used bookstore and man did it make my whole week. I got a bunch of 80's bodice rippers that I have been in the mood to read for eons! Plus, they are loved books, read over and over, and that always gives me a little fuzzy, fluttery feeling inside my belly. Some of the highlights include a romance about the Australian outback and the wilderness of Colorado...Ooooo. I'm excited.

Other exciting news, while still on vacation (a trying to be tech-free vacation), is that Roped Emotions is now avaliable at ARe and Amazon Kindle as well as Ellora's Cave. Yay!!! My little fairytale BDSM novella is taking the world by storm! I'll be on top of things and let you know when it hits Nook as well.

I'm sure I'll have more vacation madness on Sunday when I return full blast to erotica land. I'll keep everyone posted until then. By the way, like the new layout of the blog? I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment