Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What Vacation Did For My Brain

No sooner did I get back from vacation than my brain started working on overdrive. That lead to 1.5k on a new, very promising work in progress on a mythic scale. My hero hasn't come on the scene yet, but so far my heroine is wickedly snarky and so much fun to write. It's another first person, which, I know dear readers, you don't always love it--but humor me! This book is promising to be twisty, twindy, and full of plot that will make my brain die.

And the weird news? It's Romantica. Erotic Romance. Go figure. Though normally I'm very erotic centric in my writing lately I've been reading a lot more romance which must be spilling into my writing. Right now I'm reading Warrior by Zoe Archer right now and I picked up the whole series. It's a lot of fun and very unique. I feel like I'm reading an action movie every time I pick it up.

With more personal news, my flashdrive is still being looked at and apparently it's being rebuilt--something about the control chip? I have massive worry. But I have to cling to my hope that in two weeks I will get it back and it will have everything back. Because otherwise I'll cry about it. Again. Nothing beats having my plans dashed for the past two months and when you're an epic planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment