Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baking

I've finally found something that relaxes me and makes my head completely shut off. This is a very hard thing to do--to the point where my friend was starting to encourage me to get anti-anxiety medication. Luckily, I found baking and now I'll just get a little plumper instead of stressing out so much. I'll take it. When all I hear all day is a bunch of voices begging for me to write, it's good to be able to spread my creativity across the board. Plus, I'm sure my little hobby will make DH thrilled.

Some things I plan on making as soon as I can get the supplies:

Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes (via Sommer Marsden via Skinnytaste)


I know Tiramisu isn't technically baking but it's my favorite dessert of all time. I'd almost rather eat it than cake and I love cake. This recipe by Chef Mommy looks so good and easy!


Do you have any recipes to share with me? As a newb I'd love all the help and extra yummies for my kitchen! I'm starting a recipe card holder soon and any extra easy recipes will help :) Maybe I'll even sweeten the pot by giving away a book from my back list to one lucky commenter?

No comments:

Post a Comment