Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Self Promotion, Networking, and Making Friends

I have thrown myself into the world of networking because I need more people to talk to when this profession gets very lonely. Also, networking and self promotion are a huge plus. My books are coming out in about three months and I wast supportive people to be there to read them.

So along with conquering twitter and becoming somewhat of I've addict overnight. I've also made friends over at Romance Divas forum. Now I have three social networking habits instead of just one which was Blogger. I will never get anymore work done. But, I kid, I made lots of progress on the story today where a magical plot key gave me magical powers to fix the gunk that was in my way. I was excited. Hopefully this will bring out more emotional hero/heroines. Still on my third draft.

Next on my promotion/make friends list, because the people at Romance Diva's knock my socks off, will be to get my website up, make some flyers for local sex toy shops for my erotica, and finish this damn manuscript by February so I can shop it out to agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment