I picked up a few helpful books at the library today, very exciting. Here is what I picked up:
And hopefully, later I can find my copy of Complete Idiots Guide to Writing Erotic Romance. I need to combine all my research into a happy little go-to booklet of shiny happiness. I want this so bad I can taste it. Like ink and chewed up paper pulp, because that's what you would get if you tasted a published book, or at least that's what I imagine it would taste like. I've never tasted one.
I think one of the most helpful and grounding things I've learned through this whole process is that no matter what's going on outside of the hero/heroine craziness, they can always come together in any emotional way to defeat it. That applies for my erotica as well. My writing is more emotionally driven rather than plot because it's more friendly to the human brain than a chain link of sex acts because so and so had the hots for so and so. Of course, there is a time and place for that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment