A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Taking a Sick Day
I have trouble taking sick days. I've been sick since around Sunday and I haven't done anything about it but drink water and increase my work hours because I'm at a book breakthrough. Yeah, that's not good for my body. So now I'm in fever land and resenting that I have to take a day off when all I want to do is work on pivotal stuff. I'm forcing myself to take a sick day. Well, husband is actually forcing me to take a sick day. But why oh why did it have to be a revelation day? Why couldn't it be a boring editing day? My pile of stuff to do is out the window and now I have to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment