A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Having a Unwillful Writing Day
A little down in the dumps today, having one of those profession driven depressions where you ask yourself if the writing is really worth all the nothing you get in return. Freelancing for most people isn't a viable option, unless you are those few lucky people. Then you think, why even try? Yep, thats me right now. Just give me a lick of good news, an acceptance, a job, something? Right now I'm spending more money then I'm earning, not a happy set-up. Stick a fork in me-- I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment