A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
This is a blog to write about writing
I've been taking on a lot of writing endeavors lately that I either don't have time for or that I push aside, this blog is to record those things. Or at least write something if I'm not productive every day. I'm currently balancing a full course load of classes in my last year of college and traveling to Europe quite soon, among other things. So writing about my writing, or lack there of, might be the only writing I do accomplish in the near future. Currently, I write everything and anything for cash. I'm a writing slut, so sue me. Except don't, I can't afford the lawyer fees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment