Monday, October 15, 2012

Sexy Spooks and a Little Hocus Pocus

Halloween is right around the corner and it's one of my favorite times of the year. Mainly because we celebrate spook night as a family holiday tradition and our family goes big or goes home. Some of the highlights of our yearly haunts include horror movie marathons, making adjustments to our fully functional backyard haunted house, and readying all the backyard lights to give our yard that creeptacular, what's coming next out of the dark, glow.

Imagine my surprise that I have yet to pick out a costume this year? Cripes, I've been working too hard. something Indiana Jones-ish meets steampunk explorer might do the trick.

Want to know more about my Halloween favorites and my new releases? Pop on over to my guest blog at Kharisma Rhayne's place of residence HERE. I'm going to go watch Hocus Pocus for the fiftieth time today and pull out all the stops on the end of these book edits. One more steamy scene to go and it's a wrap! I can taste the end and it's so, so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment