Monday, October 29, 2012

So far, so good..

Frankenstorm has hit us with a lot of wind and a lot of rain, but so far we still retain power, for now. We're thinking that's going to end fairly soon so husband got us junk food provisions that we don't have to cook for the next couple of days. I sit snuggling with my kitten, an afghan, and munching on chocolate mini doughnuts as I type this post.

But, in case I do lose power, there is awesome news before power loss!

Hungry for Love is officially out early because of Frankenstorm! Sale proceeds go to the American Diabetes Association and this book has my first and probably only zombie short story in it entitled The Tenderest Meat. HERE is every kind of buy link for every device for Hungry for Love in our lovely editor's blog post.  

Sommer Marsden is awesome, as an aside, read her stuff NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment