Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Nirvana of Tea Experiences

It's happened--the day my husband has tried to put off since the dawn of time--I've found Teavana. And I imagine the results won't be good for my wallet. Before I'd always had my tea in either k-cup or tea bag form. And I'm talking run of the mill Celestial Seasonings, whatever will give me my fix, cheap. But after my first cup of Acai Mateini Mate tea from Teavana and the words that sprung out of my little fingers? I'm ruined for any other tea. Done. Kaput.

I almost feel bad for the other teas sitting in my cupboard, they will be thoroughly ignored for their fancy relatives until I can no longer afford Teavana any longer. Which, considering the prices, is highly likely to be soon. I will take gift cards with a smile. Donate to the Caffeinated Elise Fund and make the writing world a better place. Thus ends my erotica sponsored message for the day.

And no, Teavana didn't pay me anything to say any of this good stuff. I make my living with the wordage.

No comments:

Post a Comment