I've sent in three e-books total for hopeful publication this week. I should know the results of my gamble before I leave for vacation early Tuesday morning. I know my first short e-book won't be available for download until February of next year, but I'm also hoping to have a lot of available writing material by then to showcase a variety of my work. I have several sexy anthologies in the works as we speak. Still tuning up my fairy tales. I plan on working their seductive siren song to meet my needs on the plane to Vegas.
My publication in Clean Sheets should be around this week. I'll post it when I get the link all set. Joybutton is still sitting over at The Erotic Woman. I would have liked to receive comments just for the pure delight of knowing how many people have been reading my stuff. Being an up and comer just makes me more fragile to this whole game.
Although, I do find myself having to sacrifice style for audience frequently as I continue to write large chunks of my pieces. Maybe I'm just growing used to the meduim but I feel like my words don't have that kick they used too, like I'm going through the motions but nothing substantial is left over. But there's no point in writing for an audience if they can't understand you, no one will buy your books. My pieces tend to be do-it-yourself puzzles until I lead the way through with a cheat sheet. Now they are finished and pasted together before you can even get them out of the box. How do I find a happy meduim?
No comments:
Post a Comment