Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not Sick Anymore, Win!

I hacked through my inner sick demons and I am better. It must have been an odd 48 hour dealie of death. I was not amused. I think I have enough karma in me to never get sick again. I suppose my immune system does not agree.

My new publication in Clean Sheets comes out later this month. I can't wait, my little head is spinning with excitement. Until then I amuse myself by typing up my smut, mailing it out, and playing with a new laser cat toy that drives my beloved feline nuts. She is the best thing in the world when this laser pointer gets going. Our favorite thing to do now is herd her in the bedroom with it at night when we sleep. We normally have to chase her because we close the door, Nick feels more safe that way. It also makes it harder for her to get into trouble while we slumber, she is very curious. Well, now all we have to do is dangle that little light in our doorway and she is a zoom of kitty flesh. It is most excellent.

Today I am conquering:
  • Cleaning
  • Smut Writing
  • Romance Writing Class First Chapter
  • Alison Tyler's Pleasure Bound
  • Blog writing ( The current paying job)
  • Final layout of content for the website
  • Remembering to breathe through it all
Wish me luck! I should start hearing back from anthologies about acceptances and rejections soon. "Crosses fingers".

No comments:

Post a Comment