Monday, July 6, 2009

Joy Button

My short erotica piece Joybutton was published on the Erotic Woman. Here is a short excerpt:

Sometimes, when I’m bored and my insomnia has kicked in towards the far end of 3am, I surf Amazon for books. This is not a guilty pleasure. I stroke and placate its little search engine box to bring me the ripest of sex-capades, eyeing and sizing up the word packages. None of this Kindle bullshit. I want my treasures to smell of musk and ink. Pulling it out of the dusty cardboard box should be in unholy violation with penknife in hand, arm slick with sweat. The anticipation, the anxiety making my breathe abrupt and hard as I struggle with the packing tape and then the simple plastic lining. Some people get off with sex toys; I prefer a slow mind fuck.

It delves into the adventures of masturbation using erotica as well as having an addiction to Amazon.com. Let me know what you think, all comments are welcome either on here or The Erotic Woman.

2 comments: