Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My muse was swinging

Last night I completed all my erotica deadlines for July and started on the ones for August with a bang. A full story came out of my typing fingertips in a very short sitting. It was surprising how well everything wrapped up nicely in the story without me even thinking about it. Now I only have two more stories to complete before August 1st and I'm in the clear with deadlines.

After conforming to the rules of non-fiction and paper writing for four years my fiction muse is very springy now that she is in use again. So much filthy goodness is just popping out of my head onto the screen. Although, I did struggle horribly with a threesome piece until this morning when I just gave up and sent in what I had for the deadline. My heart just wasn't entirely in it this time around and the sex wasn't as well brought together as I would have liked it to be. The premise and set-up were lovely. But erotica is about the sex, so I don't have much hope for that piece being submitted.

On the home front I'm going home for the 4th and getting everything settled for my upcoming nuptials. I'm so excited to see the invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment