Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sick

I'm sick. I also just found out that half the submissions I sent in this month with strict deadlines for Black Lace and Nexus Anthologies won't be looked at because they are canceling the anthologies. I have to go see if I can find an old copy of the submissions guidelines and figure out which stories I was going to write for them in the future and then delete it off my calender. I also have to see which stories I sent in for them and start marketing those stories to other people. It's a big blow when I feel like total crap.

In other, better news, I started my romance writing class and it's going well. I have my story and my first project is due the day I leave for Vegas. So that's a little stressful. I'm writing paranormal contemporary romance. Wish me luck! Blogging from bed right now because I'm an achy mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment