A space for Erotica and Erotic Romance author Elise Hepner to let her hair down, Disney music on blast, while her freak flag flies in the breeze. Enter my kinky wonderland. Only 18 or older please as this blog tends toward the filthy, kinky smut.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Awake
I went to bed at 11 hoping to get back on a normal sleep schedule. That didn't happen at all. I woke up at 1 in the morning to go to the bathroom and then couldn't get back to sleep. So I've been up on three hours of sleep tinkering and hammering at the book. I got nine pages done so I'm pretty happy with that. We'll see when my brain finally decides to conk out on me. My body's been tired for hours, but those wheels just keep on turning in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment