Friday, October 23, 2009

Trepidation

I've come to a scene where I need to craft and work really succinct bits and pieces of my narrative puzzle without overwriting which would loose emotion. The best idea I can come up with is to let the words flow, cut, and shape later. Yet, I'm not entirely happy with that because this scene has to do something very special for the reader. I don't want to miss out on an important thought, revelation, or emotion, simply because I'm just trying to put words down with no regard to the importance of the turnaround this scene conveys. Plus, I'm not very handy when it comes to psychotherapy though I've done my research and I need to make sure my therapist is asking the right questions to get the right answers.

Thoughts, ideas, comments? I could use a second brain on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment